Privacy & cookies policy
CubeLogic Limited (“CubeLogic”, “we” or “us”) is a company incorporated in England and Wales (with registration number 07054261). We have our registered office at 3rd Floor News Building, 3 London Bridge Street, London, United Kingdom, SE1 9SG. Our VAT number is GB100905463. We operate the following company website: https://cubelogic.com
We take the private nature of your Personal Data very seriously and are committed to protecting it. To do that we have procedures to ensure your information is handled responsibly in accordance with the data protection and privacy laws.
The ‘data controller’ for the purposes of the data protection legislation applicable in the United Kingdom at the date of this notice is CubeLogic Limited.
Our Data Protection Officer is Vishwajeet Sharma who can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by telephone on +91-9686603312 or by post at Vishwajeet Sharma, CubeLogic, No. 26 Raheja Towers, East Wing, 7th Floor, Bangalore, 560001, India.
Group: in relation to a company, that company, any subsidiary, or any holding company from time to time of that company, and any subsidiary from time to time of a holding company of that company. Each company in a Group is a member of the Group. A reference to a holding company or a subsidiary means a holding company or a subsidiary (as the case may be) as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
- Personal Data is any information that could be used to identify a living individual.
- Site(s) means our websites under domain cubelogic.com.
- Site Content is Personal Data received regarding you, your users and clients or customers.
Collecting information from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
(a) Information You Give Us: This is information that you give us by filling in forms/applications/other on
our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when:
- You use our Sites;
- you subscribe to a service or purchase a product provided by CubeLogic;
- you register to receive information from us with may include service updates, newsletters or other information; and
- you send us a request to contact you or you report a problem with the Site.
Such Site Content may include your name, position, contact details including email address and phone number and business information required for the “Cubes in the Cloud” service, service integrations, service data transfers, support and billing communications, service notifications, and service documentation. Unless otherwise agreed with you, we will not collect special categories of Personal Data.
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her Personal Data;
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; and
- give consent on his/her behalf to the transfer of his/her Personal Data abroad.
(b) Information we Collect About You: With regard to each of your visits to our Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including items you viewed or searched for, page response times, length of visits to certain pages and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
(c) Information we receive from other sources: This is information we receive about you:
- if you are a user of our services and have a unique log-in to use those services;
- if you use any other Sites operated by us or our Group;
- from any third party service providers (including, for example, sub-contractors in technical and delivery services, analytics providers and search information providers).
If you are a user or have been a user of our services, your Personal Data will be recorded on our database and we will cross-check information you give us with the information recorded on our database.
Purpose and processing of personal data
Site Content is stored in Microsoft Azure when the Site Content is at rest, during communications it is data in-transit and when it is transferred it is data in use, and in each state, we only allow it to be accessed by users who have been provided the appropriate permissions to that Site Content. We will not access this content for any other purpose, except as provided below:
- Site Content may be displayed to our Application Support and DevOps users
- User login and authentication
- During a support investigation process
- Monitoring application services
- Correspondence communications (email, instant messenger or Fogbugz support service)
- Data transfer integration
- Registration and Billing
- Benchmark analyse for average performance metrics
- Audit services for user activity tracking
- Application logging investigations for support purposes
- Investigating and preventing fraudulent activities, unauthorised access to secure services, and other illegal activities
- Billing purposes and to notify you about important service-related notices
- Improve our services
- Keep you informed about other products or services that may be of interest to you
- Notify you of any changes to our Site or to our services that may affect you
- If we are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party
- If we have been requested under the legal system to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes.
Personal data that we hold
We will use this information:
- To send you any information you have requested;
- To provide you with the services and products you have requested;
- To provide you with news and information about our products and services. If you no longer wish us to use your data in this way, please let us know by contacting us on the details set out in the Further Information and Contact section below or by selecting the unsubscribe button on our communications;
- For the purposes of market mapping and customer base analysis so that we understand the potential market for our goods and services better and can tailor our goods and services to meet market and customer desires;
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so; and
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site secure.
Legal Basis for Processing your Personal Data
We will not rent, swap or sell your Personal Data to other organisations for them to use in their own marketing activities.
The legal basis upon which we rely to process your Personal Data will depend on the particular circumstances but will normally fall into one or more of the following categories:
- You have consented to our use of your Personal Data in such a way;
- The processing is necessary to carry out the purpose of an agreement with you;
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation; and/or
- It is for some other legitimate reason to enable us to carry out our services.
Sharing your Information
We may pass your Personal Data on to third-party service providers contracted to us in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with our procedures.
We may also share your Personal Data with:
- Any member of our Group, which includes Cubelogic Limited, CubeLogic LLC, Cubelogic Pte. Ltd., and CubeLogic Software India Private Limited; and
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Sites.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held about our prospects and customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- If you make a claim against us (such as our legal advisors and insurance providers).
International transfer of information outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Your data may be processed by staff operating outside EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, providing the information you have requested, marketing activities and the provision of support services. We will only transfer your data outside of the EEA provided appropriate or suitable safeguards are in place to protect your data, these being either standard contractual clauses or, in the case of transfers to the US, a Privacy Shield certification. Please email us email@example.com if you would like a copy of the appropriate safeguards. By submitting your Personal Data, you agree to this transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please be aware that your information may be stored on a cloud based system whose servers are located outside of the EEA.
We have implemented the following security measure to protect your Personal Data and Site Content
- Restricted user permission models and roles;
- User service authentication;
- User activity audit trails;
- Application and environment monitoring services;
- Protecting transmission of information using (TLS/SSL) Transport Layer Security/Secure Socket Layer encryption best practice protocols, and AES encryption methods;
- Advise End-Users of their responsibility to protect their password and computer against unauthorised access;
- Maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in the collection, storage and disclosure of information; and
- Adopting a leading industry Cloud Service provider (“Microsoft Azure”) with extensive physical and technical security measures, privacy protocols and compliance certifications in place. Microsoft Trust Center https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter.
Please be aware that communications over the internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Communications and information transfer through the “Cubes in the Cloud” service is encrypted, including our Application Support Service and email communications. Communicating with CubeLogic outside of these services may not be secure and we are not liable for any authorized access or loss of data that is beyond our reasonable control.
Retention policy and removing information
Site Content cannot be physically deleted through the “Cubes in the Cloud” application service, but instead is audited or disabled to maintain auditable and historical information.
If you wish to receive an end of service backup of the main database scheme then this will be provided on request, with the application framework removed, and will be made available for 30 days through the CubeLogic FTP Service.
Discontinued end users are disabled, and their Site Content is maintained for audit purposes, only their authentication is physically removed to prevent unauthorised access.
Subject to the above, Personal Data will only be kept within the timeframes allowed by law.
For more information please request the Retention Policy via firstname.lastname@example.org
Email addresses, telephone numbers and other data collected from you when you visit our Site and subscribe for our services and/or products will be used for correspondence with you and may contain Personal Data received from you.
If you would like to unsubscribe from any notifications about our other products or services that may be of interest to you or any direct marketing from us, please contact us using any of the details stated in the Further Information and Contact section stated below and we will action this (or you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any email newsletter).
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your Personal Data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records;
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing;
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization;
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling;
- Right to judicial review – in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office if you have a concern about your personal data: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
You can exercise your rights at any time or also withdraw your consent to direct marketing by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
Further information and contact