We are looking for talented people
Why work for CubeLogic?
- Founded in 2009 we are an industry leader in Business Intelligence enabled risk solutions for energy, commodities, and financial services companies.
- We have offices in London, Houston, Bangalore, Singapore, Berlin and Swansea.
- We have 45 active customers across 6 industries.
- 50% of our client base are Fortune 500 companies and are located globally.
- Our annual growth rate has averaged 50% for several years.
- Award winning technology
- Microsoft Gold Partner with competencies in Software Development, Software Integration and Cloud Platforms.
- We have completed the ISO 27001 3 year recertification in March 2021 and the ISO9001 certification as of April 2021
- We have also successfully completed the SOC1 and SOC2 audits for 2021
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for bright individuals of all levels to join our teams in all locations. You will be joining a rapidly growing organisation with market leading products across a range of sectors and functions. As a valued team member, we can offer you:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including company pension
- Personalised incentives
- Flexible working (including post-pandemic)
- A personal development plan
- Regular team-building events
We pride ourselves on our lively, modern workplaces, filled with collaborative, like minded individuals who enjoy a challenge. Our offices are designed with people in mind and are fully equipped with the latest tools and technology. It’s all about creating a positive work/life balance. We embrace diversity and our goal is to ensure everyone feels valued and has a voice, irrespective of their role in the business.
Don’t take our word for it, read an interview with Richard Bourne and learn more about why he has dedicated his career to being our top Global Support Manager and Product SME.
All regions (full-time, permanent role)
We are looking for motivated individuals to fulfil a client-facing hybrid technical/business analyst role. This role sits within our Professional Services team who are responsible for implementing and configuring RiskCubed software. You will be responsible for analysing and documenting client requirements and implement them in the software through configuration and data management using the skills outlined below. You may also review and prepare presentations, communication, and business meetings on the capabilities and functions of the CubeLogic application to the client.
Hybrid working mix between home and base office. May require travelling to client site depending on the project needs.
Click here to learn more
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Conduct activities in aid of successfully completing project tasks
- Gathering requirements and analysis around existing client’s data analytics and reporting capabilities and delivering enhancements where required
- Report on daily responsibilities and tasks to your project team
- Resolve client issues
- Testing solutions, releases, and applications
- Documenting processes and application instructions
- Supporting and troubleshooting software issues
- Attending meetings and other client and company events
- Generating innovative ideas to solve client problems, or improve our business
- 2 years+ experience in a relevant industry (energy, commodities, financial services)
- Graduate degree, 2:1 classification or higher (preferably in Business, Economics, Computer Science or an analytical-based subject)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An interest in data analysis and ability to understand systems / large data sets and learn quickly
- Willingness to develop knowledge about business operations in the energy, commodities and financial services sectors
- Native level English communications skills
- Personable with good communication skills as this is a client-facing role
- Ability to work autonomously if needed and prioritise tasks
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards improving our processes and growing the business
Preference given to:
- Previous experience in one or more of Credit Risk, Market Risk, Trade Surveillance (compliance) and Position Limit Monitoring (Exchange, MiFID and CFTC)
- Previous industry experience in risk management systems
- Previous industry experience in energy, commodities and/or financial services
- Previous experience in business systems implementation (eg requirements and/or configuration and/or testing)
- Previous experience in a client-facing role in a professional services team at a software product vendor or business/technology consultancy, or an equivalent internal role working across business operations and technology
- Experience with software development, data management, databases, and data interfacing
- Knowledge of technical tools or languages (SSAS, SSRS, PowerBi, T-SQL query, OLAP Cubes, MDX, SQL Server, PowerShell, Windows OS)
ROLES & LOCATIONS
The following four positions are currently available:
- Senior Consultant US – based in Houston Texas
- Consultant US – based in Houston Texas
- Consultant UK/Europe – based in London, Swansea or Berlin
- Consultant India – based in Bangalore
Please note you must have a right to work in the location you are applying for, as CubeLogic is not able to sponsor visas or other right to work permissions.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org via the button below. Please add ‘Consultant – Professional Services’ and preferred location in the email subject by 28 Feb 2022.