We are looking for talented people
Why work for CubeLogic?
- Founded in 2009 we are an industry Leader in Business Intelligence enabled risk solutions for energy, commodities and financial services companies.
- We have offices in London, Houston, Bangalore, Singapore and Copenhagen.
- We have 30 active customers across 6 industries
- 50% of our client base are Fortune 500 companies and are located globally.
- Our annual growth rate for 2018 averaged 36%
- Our technology uses latest protocols and methodologies: AI tools, C#, HTML5, JSON, Java, SQL, MS Azure Cloud.
- Award winning technology.
- ISO 27001 Certified.
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for bright individuals of all levels to join our teams in all locations. Aside from a great career opportunity…
- Competitive rates of pay
- Personal development plan
- Company pension
- Regular team building events
- Personalised incentives
Join a lively, modern workplace, filled with collaborative, like minded individuals who enjoy a challenge. The office is very cool, designed with people in mind and is fully equipped with the latest tools and technology. It’s all about creating a positive work/life balance. We embrace diversity and our goal is to ensure everyone feels valued and has a voice, irrespective of their role in the business.
Don’t take our word for it, read an interview with Richard Bourne and learn more about why he has dedicated his career to being our top Global Support Manager and Product SME.
Analyst / Consultant – London, UK
An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a market leading software company. Successful candidates will join a dynamic and dedicated team servicing some of the largest blue-chip energy and commodities trading companies in the world. The role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to adapt and learn on the job, coupled with a solid technical background. The right candidate will have a good degree (ideally Computer Science), be a natural problem solver, a fast learner and have a desire to travel and work directly with clients. In return, you’ll be working in a leading edge, start-up technology company with offices in London, Houston, Singapore, Bangalore and Germany. You will learn the latest business intelligence technologies and how they are leveraged to solve complex risk and data insight problems for trading companies globally.
Click here to learn more
- Product analysis for new and existing clients
- Product consultancy with the project delivery team for existing and new clients
- Client facing responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with the product management team
- Onsite consultancy support
- Developing product knowledge and communication skills/li>
- Graduate degree, 2:1 classification or higher (predicted or obtained)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand systems / large data sets and learn quickly
- Native level English communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously if needed and prioritise tasks
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards improving our processes and growing the business
What we offer:
- An international yet relaxed working environment
- Flat hierarchy organization
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Opportunities to travel globally
- Competitive salary
- Stage 1 – Phone interview
- Stage 2 – Face to face interview
- Stage 3 – Formal meeting with CEO
Technology Graduate Opportunity
An exciting opportunity for a technology graduate to join a market leading software company. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and dedicated team servicing some of the largest blue chip energy and commodities trading companies in the world. You will start out as a support analyst, where you will learn about the CubeLogic products and how our clients use them. The role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to adapt and learn on the job, coupled with a solid technical background. CubeLogic clients are located across the global and the candidate must demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving. The role is primarily located in our London office but will involve communication with other Cube offices. The role offers candidates future career opportunities to move into our business consulting group with opportunities to travel for client projects globally.
The right candidate will have a good technical degree (ideally Computer Science), be a nature problem solver, a fast learner and have a desire to travel and work directly with clients. In return, you’ll be working in a leading edge, start-up technology company located in central London. You will learn the latest business intelligence technologies and how they are leveraged to solve complex risk and data insight problems for trading companies globally.