We are looking for talented people
Why work for CubeLogic?
- Founded in 2009 we are an industry Leader in Business Intelligence enabled risk solutions for energy, commodities and financial services companies.
- We have offices in London, Houston, Bangalore, Singapore and Copenhagen.
- We have 30 active customers across 6 industries
- 50% of our client base are Fortune 500 companies and are located globally.
- Our annual growth rate for 2018 averaged 36%
- Our technology uses latest protocols and methodologies: AI tools, C#, HTML5, JSON, Java, SQL, MS Azure Cloud.
- Award winning technology.
- ISO 27001 Certified.
What’s in it for you?
We are looking for bright individuals of all levels to join our teams in all locations. Aside from a great career opportunity…
- Competitive rates of pay
- Personal development plan
- Company pension
- Regular team building events
- Personalised incentives
Join a lively, modern workplace, filled with collaborative, like minded individuals who enjoy a challenge. The office is very cool, designed with people in mind and is fully equipped with the latest tools and technology. It’s all about creating a positive work/life balance. We embrace diversity and our goal is to ensure everyone feels valued and has a voice, irrespective of their role in the business.
Don’t take our word for it, read an interview with Richard Bourne and learn more about why he has dedicated his career to being our top Global Support Manager and Product SME.
Analyst / Consultant – London, UK
An exciting opportunity for a graduate to join a market leading software company. Successful candidates will join a dynamic and dedicated team servicing some of the largest blue-chip energy and commodities trading companies in the world. The role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to adapt and learn on the job, coupled with a solid technical background. The right candidate will have a good degree (ideally Computer Science), be a natural problem solver, a fast learner and have a desire to travel and work directly with clients. In return, you’ll be working in a leading edge, start-up technology company with offices in London, Houston, Singapore, Bangalore and Germany. You will learn the latest business intelligence technologies and how they are leveraged to solve complex risk and data insight problems for trading companies globally.
Click here to learn more
- Product analysis for new and existing clients
- Product consultancy with the project delivery team for existing and new clients
- Client facing responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with the product management team
- Onsite consultancy support
- Developing product knowledge and communication skills
- Graduate degree, 2:1 classification or higher (predicted or obtained)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand systems / large data sets and learn quickly
- Native level English communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously if needed and prioritise tasks
- Entrepreneurial attitude with interest towards improving our processes and growing the business
What we offer:
- An international yet relaxed working environment
- Flat hierarchy organization
- Challenging and varied tasks
- Opportunities to progress within the business
- Opportunities to travel globally
- Competitive salary
- Stage 1 – Phone interview
- Stage 2 – Face to face interview
- Stage 3 – Formal meeting with CEO
Data Analytics Consultant Energy Trading & Risk Management (m/d/f)
Would you like to work in Berlin, the tech start-up capital of Europe? Would you like to work with a team of diverse, experienced, close-knit professionals where your input is valued, and your effort is rewarded? Would you like to work in Reg Tech, one of the fastest growing business sectors last year? Are you up for the challenge and responsibility of a consulting career which will take you to interesting locations around the globe? If you answered yes to these questions, we would love to hear from you.
Founded in 2012, FERDEC (a CubeLogic Company) is a fast-growing technology firm and consultancy with its roots in the European energy market. With our recent acquisition by CubeLogic, we now have global reach and ambition with offices in Berlin, London, Houston, Bangalore and Singapore, serving a large customer base of 35 and growing, 50% of them Fortune 500 and located globally. We would like the right candidate to be a part of our success story.
Due to increasing client demand, we are enhancing our core capabilities in data analytic solutions to incorporate next generation technologies, including Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. As the main interface to our clients, you will play an integral role in understanding our clients’ current and future needs to help them stay ahead of the curve by getting the maximum benefit from our market leading solutions.
Working at FERDEC (a CubeLogic Company), while rewarding, can also be challenging at times but also inspiring for the right candidate, providing you with many opportunities to innovate and grow. You will be working together with top energy and commodities trading organisations in Europe and beyond, and will work together with respected trading, compliance and risk management experts.
Click here to learn more
- Taking over ownership for delivering our solutions to our clients and support them in their operations and becoming a product expert (full training will be provided where required).
- Enjoying to work as an individual and as part of teams
- Being responsible for the rapid set-up of our solutions for new clients and the delivery of enhancements to existing clients, including requirements’ gathering and analysis around client’s data analytics capabilities.
- You will be expected to remain abreast of market and regulatory developments relevant to our solutions.
- Possibility to also grow into providing services for our CubeLogic credit solutions
- You will support the Product Owners in defining and implementing enhancements to our solutions.
- You will help to develop out methods, documentation and tools to improve our service delivery and support our sales initiatives.
- You have successfully completed your Economics, Business Administration, Energy Economy, Mathematics B.Sc / M.Sc and are interested in applying and developing innovative data analytics approaches?
- You have min 1-2 years experience in trading, consulting or business analysis (energy market nice to have but not essential), a desire to work with data analytics and a willingness to develop your energy and commodity market knowledge
- Working experience with Microsoft technologies like Office, Sharepoint, ideally also SQL etc.
- You are open to travelling on a regular basis
- You want to make impact in a small company rather than being just a number in a large one?
- You have a passion for consultancy and like to work with people from different background and cultures?
- You want to take on responsibility early in your career?
- You are fluent English (required) and you have good German knowledge (nice to have)?
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Package : Competitive Type : Permanent Location : Berlin Published : 10th May 2019
Technology Graduate Opportunity
An exciting opportunity for a technology graduate to join a market leading software company. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and dedicated team servicing some of the largest blue chip energy and commodities trading companies in the world. You will start out as a support analyst, where you will learn about the CubeLogic products and how our clients use them. The role requires excellent communication skills, an ability to adapt and learn on the job, coupled with a solid technical background. CubeLogic clients are located across the global and the candidate must demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving. The role is primarily located in our London office but will involve communication with other Cube offices. The role offers candidates future career opportunities to move into our business consulting group with opportunities to travel for client projects globally.
The right candidate will have a good technical degree (ideally Computer Science), be a nature problem solver, a fast learner and have a desire to travel and work directly with clients. In return, you’ll be working in a leading edge, start-up technology company located in central London. You will learn the latest business intelligence technologies and how they are leveraged to solve complex risk and data insight problems for trading companies globally.