Transaction surveillance with Cubewatch TS
Specialised Surveillance for Energy and Commodity Trading
Cubewatch TS is a fully integrated transaction surveillance solution with a leading-edge data analytics engine. Specifically designed for physical energy and commodity trading – it also easily and effectively handles purely financial transactions, the focus of most other vendor solutions. The unique analysis approach used by Cubewatch TS significantly reduces the number of false positives generated, leading to a leaner, more costs effective compliance function without sacrificing accuracy or effectiveness.
- Processes trade information from multiple exchanges and broker platforms as well as OTC bilateral transactions and other physical market information including urgent market messages, asset information, transport/transmission capacities and physical positions required to detect suspicious behaviour patterns.
- Analysis engine uses a unique, multi-level approach where pattern detection extends beyond standard traded instruments to examine anomalies more likely to comprise part of an abusive strategy, many of which are invisible to most other surveillance solutions.
- Detect all key market abuse patterns, including all the MAR and REMIT patterns. It is even capable of effective analysis when only a subset of available market data is provided.
- Analysis engine approach decomposes energy and commodity instruments (e.g. from Quarters to Months) and groups relevant transaction data into specific product classes, thus accurately modelling cross-commodity and cross-market relationships.
- Out of the box functionality for drill down analysis, case management workflow and reporting.
Learn more about how RiskCubed delivers immediate business benefits